- Map 1 - Start to Gairlochy (0-7 miles)
- Map 2 - Gairlochy to Laggan Locks (7-18 miles)
- Map 3 - Laggan Locks to Fort Augustus (18-31.5 miles)
- Map 4 - Fort Augustus to Alltsigh (31.5-46 miles)
- Map 5 - Alltsigh to Drumnadrochit (46-54.9 miles)
- Map 6 - Drumnadrochit to Abriachan (54.9-63 miles)
- Map 7 - Abriachan to Inverness (63-72.7 miles)
Map 5 - Alltsigh to Drumnadrochit (46-54.9 miles)
There is one water stop at mile 49 between Alltsigh water stop and Drumnadrochit, the Silver Finish.
All water stops include toilet facilities, medical support and refreshements.
Miles 46.5 - 54.9 continue along the dirt track but by this point it has levelled off and with beautiful views of the Loch is a nice walk. Just before mile 48 the track turns into a narrower path. This then meets up with a track again before cutting off on a narrow path leading up to Gortaig waterstop. From Grotaig you are on a flat tarmac road for just over 3 miles. Around mile 52.5 you then turn off onto a path for 0.5 miles leading downhill to meet up with another road. This leads you alongside the river to the A82 and then into Drumnadrochit, the Silver finish.
Here all participants will enjoy a hot dinner and a rest for Gold hikers who will then continue on to the last leg of the challenge.