If you are not comfortable raising funds online please contact Supporter Care Team to request sponsorship forms.
Please forward sponsorship with a paying in form to Maggie’s Monster, Maggie’s Centres, 1st Floor, One Waterloo Street, Glasgow, G2 6AY.
Please ensure you encourage sponsors to complete the form fully and tick the Gift Aid box. For every £10 donated we can claim £2.50 resulting in Maggie’s receiving £12.50 instead of £10. Find out more about gift aid.
Ask your company to match your fundraising. This is a great way to ensure you double your fundraising commitment. Please remember to tell us if your company is match funding your total so we can keep an eye out for it and add it to your individual or team total.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Clean 10 cars for £10 each
- Hold a barbeque and ask everyone attending to make a donation to your challenge
- Raise £100 by sending 10 friends an email asking if they can donate £10 that they might otherwise spend at the weekend
- Shave your head/beard and ask family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you
- Hold a quiz night at your local pub – they may even put out a collection tin for you
- Give up something you love and ask people to sponsor you e.g. chocolate for a month
- Run a sweepstake on how long your friends think Maggie's Monster will take you to complete
- Ask people to sponsor you to wear fancy dress on your Monster Challenge
Local community fundraisers
There are local community fundraisers attached to each Centre that is open, being built or planned. Please contact them for fundraising materials such as collection tins, buckets and general Maggie’s information.
Full contact details of each of our community fundraisers can be found can be found here.